Biology 1100 Study Guide for Lab Exam #2
Tuesday, 12/05 (HSC 2301)
For each lab, you are expected to have read the lab manual and know the procedures.
You had answered the questions for each lab, and made any corrections during discussion at the end of the lab, so be familiar with those questions.
Some of the main concepts for each lab are listed below.
- DNA - The Master Molecule: DNA and RNA structure, DNA replication, transcription, translation (Answer Key)
- Human Genetics: alleles and inheritance, codominance and incomplete dominance, sex linkage, genotype and phenotype ratios (Answer Key)
- Cell Reproduction: animal and plant mitosis, spermatogenesis and oogenesis; slide identification (Answer Key)
- Thermal Pollution: relationships between temperature, oxygen, and respiration; thermal pollution (Answer Key)
- Behavior of Plants and Animals: tropism, taxis, innate, reflex, and learned bahavior (Answer Key)
|Biology 1100 9:9
||© 2017 Biology 1100. all rights reserved. Updated: Dec 07, 2017.